Request for Change of Name

Please sign into your MyCSC account (, Resources, MyCSC) and click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Choose “View Profile”. Then click on “Request Change of Name” located to the right of your name. Follow the instructions. Documentation is required and can be uploaded.

If you do not know your NUID number and password for MyCSC, please click "forgot password" on the MyCSC login page and provide answers to the questions to reactive your account.

*Please note, if you attended Chadron State College prior to the spring semester of 1989, you will need to contact the Records Office at 308-432-6270.

Employees must initiate a name change request through human resources.

Transcript Request

Request for Overload

Academic Suspension Appeal Form